If you have formed an LLC or a corporation you will need to obtain an Employer Identification Number from the IRS. As a sole proprietor you can use your social security number for tax purposes or obtain an EIN.

In addition, you need to register with your state’s Division of Revenue for tax purposes.

To request  Employer Identification Number (EIN) follow the IRS link below and click on APPLY ONLINE NOW link.


EIN is used in opening a bank account, filing a tax return, etc.

After completing the online application, you will receive an EIN number immediately.

To register with NewJersey Division of Revenue for tax purposes, click on the link below -


Click here to visit my store – www.musebazaar.com.